, , , , , , ,

Radiant Review

14:36





Hey girl hey!
Today I would love to give you guys a little review on my all time favourite concealer ! The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This product has been my holy grail under eye concealer for almost 2 years now, I'm always interested in trying new concealers but nothing has kept me hooked like this one. I'll start off by saying that it's the creamiest and smoothest consistancey I have every experienced in a concealer and it covers up my under eyes like magic ! The product itself always leaves me with a very radiant and fresh finish which I adore. I personally like to apply the product in a triangular shape under my eyes with the applicator and then I blend it all in with my beauty blender, later setting it with my banana powder. For me I find this the best way to reduce creasing after a long day and also leaving me with a luminous but fresh looking face. I would recommend any one in search for a good under eye concealer to consider this one because I promise you won't regret it ! I find that it does well for people with normal- normal/oily skin types and dry skin types as well, as long as you're using a very hydrating under eye cream.
My shade is medium 1- custard. You can buy this product at any Sephora in store or online and it costs around C$36.00 for 0.22oz.
http://m.sephora.com/radiant-creamy-concealer-P377873



You Might Also Like

0 comments